• 8-15lbs Pork Butt
• 2 - 2 1/2lbs Lard
• 1 Cup Orange Juice
• 1/2 Cup Lime Juice
• 1/4 Cup White Salt
• 1/4 Cup Pink Salt
1. Trim off fat and remove bones from pork butt.
2. Cut pork into large fist size pieces.
3. Start fire medium high on Copper pot, you can use a stainless steel pot as well.
4. Add lard an let it melt, wait for it to bubble up.
5. Add your pork, Stir immediately to prevent from sticking.
6. Let boil for 1- 11/2 hours depending on how much meat you are cooking.
7. Combine Orange juice, lime juice, white, and pink salt.
8. Pour Orange Juice mixture into copper pot.
9. Stir thoroughly.
10. Let liquid in pot return to a boil.
11. Let cook for approximately 20-30 minutes, or until pork is tender and pink.
12. Remove from pot and let excess fat drain off.
13. Chop with a knife or pull apart pork with hands.
Serve with fresh salsa, pico de gallo, crema guacamole, arroz, frijoles, and tortillas.
Copyright : Tr3s